We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them
Why Trinity Financial Management (TFM) is Different?
Organisation. We will help bring order to your financial life, by assisting you in getting your financial house in order (at both the “macro” level of investments, insurance, estate, taxes, etc., and also the “micro” level of household cash flow).
Accountability. We will help you follow through on financial commitments, by working with you to prioritize your goals, show you the steps you need to take, and regularly review your progress towards achieving them.
Objectivity. We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions on important money matters, by being available to consult with you at key moments of decision-making.
Proactivity. We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and to be financially prepared for them, by regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming, and creating the action plan necessary to address and manage them ahead of time.
Education. We will explore what specific knowledge will be needed to succeed in your situation, by first thoroughly understanding your situation, then providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decisions, and explaining the options and risks associated with each choice.
Partnership. We attempt to help you achieve the best life possible but will work in concert with you, not just for you, to make this possible, by taking the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives, work collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission), and offer transparency around our own costs and compensation.
Expand our profile to get to know more about us.
Frank MulcahyPrincipal, Personal Financial Manager
- Certified Financial Planner Certification, Financial Standard Planning Board, Ireland
- Diploma of Financial Planning, QFA, Ireland
- M.A. Trinity College Ireland
- B.A in Economics and Finance Trinity College Ireland
- Certified Financial Planner Certification, Financial Planning Association, Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, Securities Institute of Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom
- Diploma in Financial Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom
- Certificate in Financial Planning,Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom
- Chartered Financial Planner, Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom
Dervla CostelloClient Services Manager
Dervla graduated with honours in 1995 from Trinity College Dublin and started her career in KPMG qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2000 .During her six years at KPMG she worked in their audit and personal tax divisions. Overseas Dervla has worked as Financial Controller for two leading ASX 100 listed companies GPT and Valad. She prides herself in delivering a professional service, getting her clients organised and keeping them there. She is also passionate about clients health and looking for opportunities to align client's financial goals with their health goals using the mantra “ Your Health is your Wealth” Dervla is an active volunteer in a number of community associations and sings in the local choral group.